Parent Information Evening
Parents and Caregivers are welcome to attend an Information Evening. Information about the school, how we deliver the curriculum and the opportunities offered and available to students will be shared. There will also be an opportunity for families to meet and talk with students and staff members.
6pm-7.30pm School Hall Date TBC for 2019 enrolment
The enrolment process will started on the 23rd July. Our principal visits all of our contributing schools to talk with the year six students and hand out enrolment packs. Information in the pack includes, open days, parent evenings, a prospectus and enrolment link for forms.
In Zone and Out of Zone enrolments for 2019. All enrolments are to be entered online.
Online Enrolment 2019
Please use this address https://enrol.etap.co.nz The code is 1232 and use your email address to get started:
Remember to save as you go and fill in all boxes that are applicable to your child. Out of Zone closes TBC for 2019 enrolment.
If you do not have online access, please download the attached forms and email to firstname.lastname@example.org remember to include all documents required for enrolment (Listed on forms). Thank you.
IN ZONE ENROLMENT FORM 2019 OUT OF ZONE ENROLMENT FORM 2019 (available on the 23rd July 2018)
Information required for enrolment.
- Online enrolment form filled in, all four parts.
- New Zealand birth certificate or NZ passport uploaded.
- If student is not a New Zealand Citizen, we require the students visa and the parents work permit uploaded.
- Confirmation of Home Zone Address letter to be filled in and returned, will be emailed to families in zone for confirmation.
- Copy of a bill e.g. phone, rates etc uploaded
- If the student has a sibling at the school currently or a sibling that was enrolled here in the past. We also need a copy of the siblings birth certificate or passport to accompany the enrolment, uploaded
- If you (Mum or Dad) were students at our school in the past, we need proof of this with an old school report or a named class photo with ID, uploaded