The enrolment process will start on the 22nd July. Our principal visits all of our contributing schools to talk with the year six students and hand out enrolment packs. Information in the pack includes, open days, parent evenings, a prospectus and enrolment link for forms.
Online Enrolment 2019.
Please use this address https://enrol.etap.co.nz The code is 1232 and use your email address to get started:
Remember to save as you go and fill in all boxes that are applicable to your child.
If you do not have online access, please download the attached forms and email to email@example.com remember to include all documents required for enrolment (Listed on forms). Thank you.
IN ZONE ENROLMENT FORM 2019 IN ZONE ENROLMENT FORM 2019
Information required for enrolment.
- Online enrolment form filled in, all four parts.
- New Zealand birth certificate or NZ passport uploaded.
- If student is not a New Zealand Citizen, we require the students visa and the parents work permit uploaded.
- Confirmation of Home Zone Address letter uploaded.
- Copy of a bill e.g. phone, rates etc uploaded.
- If the student has a sibling at the school currently or a sibling that was enrolled here in the past. We also need a copy of the siblings birth certificate or passport to accompany the enrolment, uploaded.
- If you (Mum or Dad) were students at our school in the past, we need proof of this with an old school report or a named class photo with ID, uploaded.