Parent Information Evening
Parents and Caregivers are welcome to attend an Information Evening. Information about the school and how we deliver the curriculum. The opportunities offered and available to students will also be shared. There will be time for families to meet and talk with students and staff members.
6pm-7.30pm School Hall Tuesday 10th August.
Intermediate Experience Days
This provides students with the opportunity to both see the whole school in operation and participate in some school experiences.
Families are welcome to attend (9.20am – 12.00pm)
Tuesday 24th August Students from New Windsor Primary and New Lynn Primary
Wednesday 25th August Students from Marshall Laing Primary and Halsey Drive Primary
Thursday 26th August Students from Blockhouse Bay Primary and Other Schools
Friday 27th August Students from Arahoe Primary and Chaucer Primary
- Parents are welcome to attend and observe the activities the students will be involved in.
- Students will need to bring their morning tea and water bottle.
- Students will meet in the hall at 9:20am where they will be welcomed.
- Activities / Experiences will be provided for students and staff.
- Visiting students will be divided groups and will rotate through a variety of Technology and Arts experiences.
9:00am Buses will collect students from Primary Schools.
9:45 – 10.15am Experience One
10.20 – 10.50am Experience Two
10.55am – 11.25am Experience Three
11:30 – 12.00 noon Morning tea / farewell. Buses will return students to Primary Schools.
Please use this address https://enrol.etap.co.nz
The code is 1232 and use your email address and set a password.
Remember to save as you go and fill in all boxes that are applicable to your child.
If you do not have online access, please download one of the forms below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org remember to include all documents required for enrolment (Listed on forms). Thank you.