Our principal visits all of our contributing schools to talk with the year six students and hand out enrolment packs during the week of the 26th July. Information in the pack includes, open days, parent evenings, a prospectus.
Online Enrolment 2022 opens in term 3.
Please use this address https://enrol.etap.co.nz The code is 1232 and use your email address to get started:
Remember to save as you go and fill in all boxes that are applicable to your child.
If you do not have online access, please download one of the forms below and email to email@example.com remember to include all documents required for enrolment (Listed on forms). Thank you.
IN ZONE STREETS If your street is not listed, your application will be out of zone. Out of zone applications are taken during term three for the following years enrolment, many thanks.
Information required for enrolment.
- Online enrolment form filled in, all four parts.
- New Zealand birth certificate or NZ passport.
- If student is not a New Zealand Citizen, we require the students visa and the parents work permit.
- Confirmation of Home Zone Address letter. (In Zone only)
- Copy of a bill e.g. phone, rates etc . (In Zone only)
- If the student has a sibling at the school currently or a sibling that was enrolled here in the past. We also need a copy of the siblings birth certificate or passport to accompany the enrolment.
- If you (Mum or Dad) were students at our school in the past, we need proof of this with an old school report or a named class photo with ID.