Parent Information Evening
Parents and Caregivers are welcome to attend an Information Evening. Information about the school and how we deliver the curriculum. The opportunities offered and available to students will also be shared. There will be time for families to meet and talk with students and staff members.
6pm-7.30pm School Hall Tuesday 9th August.
Wednesday 28th September Students from 9.20am – 10.50am Marshall Laing Primary and Halsey Drive.
11.45am – 1.15pm Primary Chaucer Primary and Arahoe Primary.
Thursday 29th September Students from 9.20am – 10.50am New Windsor Primary and New Lynn Primary.
11.45am – 1.15pm Blockhouse Bay Primary and Other Schools.
- Parents are welcome to attend and observe tour.
- Students will need to bring their morning tea and water bottle.
- Students will meet in the hall where they will be welcomed.
- Activities / Experiences will be provided for students and staff.
- Visiting students will be divided groups and will rotate through a variety of Technology and Arts experiences.
Please use this address https://enrol.etap.co.nz
The code is 1232 and use your email address and set a password.
Remember to save as you go, fill in all boxes and upload all documents that are applicable to your childs application.
If you do not have online access, please download one of the forms below and submit to the school office. Please remember to bring along all documents required for enrolment (Listed on forms). Thank you.