International Students   

We have prepared the following information for your childs international study in New Zealand.

Enrolment Form and information


aAaMichael Malins                    Ingrid Belt               

Please email school for information from our team on

How to make a Complaint  with NZQA      

Code of Practice




Korean Prospectus 

Japanese Prospectus

International Prospectus

Please contact the New Zealand Immigration Department for your child’s study requirements.